mercredi 3 décembre 2014

What will be the difference between a hosted website and google site website?


I am thinking of a startup in which ill make a website in which i will upload my lecture videos and people can watch it for free and if they want they can login (for free) and i will make money from ads on my website. But since i have to pay intially for domain name etc in hosting a website ( from godaddy) so i thought why not i go for google site which is free and where i can see that my lectures are getting popular or not (for free). But my friend said that even if i make a website and host it from godaddy i will can money from ads and it will cover my expenses and going with google sites is not profitable because sometimes google adsense dosent pays even if u deserve it. So basically both methods are kind of free (i think so... please do tell if i am wrong on this). I am confused about this. Please tell me pros and cons of both the methods. Which method can fill my vallet more.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire