vendredi 5 décembre 2014

Hosting solutions for image uploads. [duplicate]



This question already has an answer here:




I'm developing an application which will primarily deal in image uploads. Since the RESTful API is written in PHP I've been looking at options similar to fortrabbit.com for hosting the app itself. Most hosting solutions which provide SSH, git and composer support do not include much actual file space. Since I haven't dealt with much web administration I'm not sure how this is usually solved (besides of course large companies which run their own servers). Would I use a separate solution such as rackspace for the actual image hosting? If so, what would the speed look like writing this data over CURL etc? Sorry for my noobishness, this is far from my area of expertise. :D





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire