lundi 1 décembre 2014

What changes are coming that would reduce the problems assosciated with HTTPS compared to HTTP?


I have a web site under development. It is used for surveys but there's an advertising component. As it is very new I have used almost all the latest technologies. AngularJS, ASP.NET WebAPI 2 etc.


I am consider what I should do about HTTP and HTTPS. I want my site to appear secure and for me it's important that the user might see a lock or even better company name appearing in the browser search bar to emphasis security.


However I understand that with HTTPS there are some drawback such as the time taken to encode. Going forward is it likely that these drawbacks might become less important so that for example in 5 years time HTTPS may become more of a standard rather than exception?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire