vendredi 5 décembre 2014

What is the most suitable instant payment system for my website? [on hold]


Iam currently working on website and I want to integrate payment system. As you can imagine there is a lot of similiar services (PayPal, Stripe, Google Wallet, Dwella, etc. etc. etc.) and I have really no expereince of using them. So I would appreciate any recomendation what will satisfy me needs:



  1. Customer will be able to pay by credit card, without need of creating some account.

  2. Money will be instanly transfered to websites account, after payment for service (I dont want to wait multiple days for transfer - like between banks)

  3. When service is cancelled or customers needs are not satisfied, money will be returned to customer

  4. If service is done, money will be split between bank account of service provider and bank account of website.


So I basically want that the customer fistly books money (somehow) for service hee wants and after service is done the money are actually paid.


Do you have any ideas please?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire