mardi 2 décembre 2014

Can I use multiple Paypal Products together?


I am building a complex website that has multiple scenarios. I need to know if I could use multiple paypal products in 1 website as they are needed based on the need.


Here is what I have in my mind:


1) Express Checkout at "Signup" (joining)


2) Express Checkout (recursive payment) for "Periodic Dues" that starts after 1st period (as first period is already covered in joining fees)


3) Paypal Mass Pay for Revenue distribution with our users who paid to join in step 1.


4) use Adaptive Payment (Parallel) for "Buy" and "Sell" of user-products between users (they will add products on their own, and sell on their own.. I will just get a percentage).


What do you say? is it doable?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire