jeudi 4 décembre 2014

(SEO)Should I use Wordpress as a website, or contain Wordpress in my website, or neither


I'm getting ready to release some software; However I was thinking that I could create a dev-blog going for the updates that I make etc.. The question came down to three different solutions:



  • Write my own blogging software, would be much more lightweight.

  • Use wordpress, and make my entire website revolve around it. (Currently is fully integrated with a forum software, which I intend to keep).

  • Use wordpress, however keep the original website and just install WP in a subdirectory.


I'm personally leaning towards solution number one, because I can make a very clean and optimized blogging platform that's suited 100% to my needs. I won't have to worry about logging in, or spam comments, or anything like that.


However, I'm curious as to what would be the best approach for SEO. I'm just using standard HTML/CSS(3) for my website currently, my design skills aren't the best, but I can still do all of the back-end just fine.


What do you guys think? I'd also implement my own RSS feed.


Purely a question for SEO purposes.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire