mardi 2 décembre 2014

Indexing Problem


In google webmaster tools appears that I have 309 pages indexed, but when I search using "site:site.com" appear about 180 only (On the first page appears "about 608 results," something near the total number of posts).


I have also noticed that some pages indexed before simply disappeared from google. In google webmaster tools there is no error message or anything to indicate any punishment by google.


According to the google webmaster tools, daily new pages are indexed, but for some reason they are not displayed in the search.


I'm really being affected by some punishment by google or this is some kind of bug?


How can I solve this problem and have all pages indexed normally?


*Sorry for my bad english





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire