jeudi 4 décembre 2014

How do i build a video streaming website with my own server?


I wanted to build a website with video streaming features (like youtube) on which i would upload limited amount ( 90 approx) of lecture videos of 45 minutes each. But as soon as i started searching online to accomplish this i found nothing that can guide me to how to build one. Yes i knw its unbelievable that i cant find it on internet but its true. Every other person was suggesting some site that will make it for me or any other method. Someone in comments section gave an honest opinion that no commercial servers will do this properly and will cut corners so i decided that i will make my own server from my old laptop ( if its possible). So my final confusion comes down to how can i design a web page where i can place videos such that its not a youtube player/ any other player which directs viewers to their site. I want a independent website where i am the master ( after buying a domain name). Please tell me the process to build such a website in simple words ( i am not a programmer and yes i will google stuffs you tell me in order to understand technical terms ;) ).





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire