samedi 29 novembre 2014

uploading site via FTP in URL


I am remotely managing a site, and the client has provided me access to the FTP directory via the URL as such: ftp.sunnydaysny.com, and the password


He has not provided access to the entire hosting account, which I am used to using. How am I supposed to upload the files? There is no interface for this in the browser page (at ftp.sunnydaysny.com), only directory/folders.


I tried connecting with an FTP client Filezilla -




host: ftp.sunnydaysny.com (also tried just sunnydaysny.com)

username: theusername@sunnydaysny.com

password: thepassword


Most attempts time out. The one that did not time out, the provided password did not work. I am so unfamiliar with not having hosting admin privileges, I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Any suggestions?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire